Monday, 25 April 2011
Euphony: agreeable sound. No chat, just music.
Soul, funk, jazz, hip hop, electronica, rock, psychedelic, soundtrack, sound library, soft rock, world, experimental grooves a go go!
'Euphony' is a monthly podcast in mix format with no
chat, vocal cut-ins etc.
It's guaranteed to be eclectic, diverse and hopefully always interesting.
Euphony is intended to be a showcase for the music I enjoy and is made with the utmost respect for the artists involved and to spread the word about their music.
Tracklistings will be posted here in my blog for each episode, should anyone like to know more about the music featured.
Euphony is available here:
This month's podcast is a mix culled from the superb and rare Fading Yellow series (Vol 1-7), a collection of highly sought after pop and rock tracks from the late 60's. I've cherry picked my favourite tracks and mixed them together here for your enjoyment :)
Euphony #11 (Fading Yellow Mix) / Feb 2007 / Mix Length: 78:43min / Quality: 192kbps / Filesize: 115MB
(02) Disraeli - What Will the New Day Bring?
(03) Kate - Strange Girl
(04) Giant Jellybean Copout - Look at the Girls
(05) Whispers - Knowin
(06) July Four - Frightened Little Girl
(07) Bob Dileo - Band in Boston
(08) Orange Bicycle - Competition
(09) Playground - The Rain, the Wind and Other Things
(10) Vigrass & Osborne - Forever Autumn
(11) Toyshop - Send My Love to Lucy
(12) The Poor - Come Back Baby
(13) Maxwell & Nicholson - Trees and Things
(14) Mark Radice - Three Cheers (for the Sad Man)
(15) Carnival - Four Seasons
(16) Gordian Knot - Carraway Stream
(17) Alzo - You're Gone
(18) New Wave - Little Dreams
(19) Richard Twice - If I Knew You Were the One
(20) National Gallery - Diana in the Autumn Wind
(21) Happy Return - I Thought I Loved Her
(22) Mike Batt - Fading Yellow
(23) Wayne Fontana - In My World
(24) Saturday's Photograph - Summer Never Go Away
(25) Click - Girl with a Mind
(26) John Bromley - If You Were There With Me
(26) Richard Barnes - High Flyin' Electric Bird
(27) Bert Sommer - And When It's Over
Any comments are greatly appreciated :)